Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Look

I worked on an animal print pattern in Illustrator today (I'm teaching Photoshop and Illustrator to myself. These days it's important that all artists know how to use these tools. Just ask James Jean, who says "learn Photoshop, if only for the ability to create a website, color correct your own work, and deliver it digitally.")

Anyway, I was working on loading it onto the background of my blog. The line down the middle is really bothering me. It will be fixed the moment I figure out how.

I generally don't like to load and show things that aren't 100% to my liking, but putting this up puts some pressure on me to fix it.

UPDATE: I've lightened the background and it looks a bit better. I still want to fix the space down the middle, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment